IGNOU Result Dec 2018 Grade CardAdmin
Ignou Result Dec 2018
The Indira Gandhi National Open University will declare Ignou result December 2018 after 45 days from the date of last examination. Earlier, the university had conducted the examination in the month of December in both morning as well as evening shifts.The examination had been conducted for the various programmes and courses.
IGNOU Early Declaration Result Dec 2018
As soon as the exams will get finish, the university publishes the Ignou early declaration result for the students who applied for it before the start of examinations.
There are few too many students who apply for early declaration of their results because of the urgent need of mark sheet. But there are certain rules and guidelines to fill up application form for it.
Please read them carefully before filling up the application form.
- Click here to check result – (Coming Soon)
- Alternate Link to check result & grade card
Later on the results for all the remaining students will be published by the university for all the courses. The students will be able to check their results on the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU TEE Result Dec 2018
The students who appeared in the recently concluded December examination had already started to search for their examination result on the internet. They will be able to check their term end results in the second or third week of February on its official website.
As soon as the result will be declared by the university, we will publish the link on our website so that you can easily check your results.
- Complete Ignou result December 2018 – (Coming Soon)
The university conducts the term examinations in the month of June and December for various programmes such as Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Advance Diploma, Certificate, etc. The number of students who have appear in these exams are always huge in number. The Term End Examination is also abbreviated as TEE.
The university had earlier conducted the term end examinations in the month of Dec 2018 for various programmes and the result for all these had been declared as well.
Some of these programmes are as follows : BDP, BA, MA in (English / History / Public Administration / Sociology / Political Science / Education/ Hindi/ Philosophy / Psychology / Economics, B.Sc., B.Com, Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA),Bachelor of Education(B.Ed), Bachelor of Social Work(BSW), BSCN, BBA, BTCM, BTME, BPP, Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD), Master of Arts in Tourism Management, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Social Work (MSW), etc.
How to check IGNOU Result December 2018 on official website?
- The students need a working computer or mobile device with internet connection so that they can open up the website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Then You have to click on the “Student Zone” link available under the “Student Support” menu in the top menu which will redirect to new page where you will find the “Results” link.
- Click on this link and it will be redirected to new page where all the latest results has been published by IGNOU for various examinations such as Entrance, OPENMAT, Term-End, On-Demand Exam, Grade Card, Revaluation.
- Here you have to click on the “Term-End” link and it will open up a new web page where all the latest term end theory exam results are listed. Click on the required result link and enter your 9 Digit Enrollment Number to check your result.
we wish you best of luck for your upcoming results !!!!